Digital Industry System Architect
Are you excited to help shape the future of battery technology and consequently the future of consumer electronics and mobility? Can you not wait to dive into a VC-backed deep tech scale-up with the ambition to change the world?
Then hurry up and join our multi-national team of ambitious, innovative and entrepreneurial colleagues!
LeydenJar Technologies is scaling rapidly and while doing so we are looking for a Digital Industry System Architect who joins us in our mission to boost battery technology.
About the job
As LeydenJar’s battery technology matures, we are looking for a senior Digital Industry System Architect who will start building LeydenJar’s competencies in the field of Digital Industry. As a Digital Industry System Architect, you will define a Digital Industry roadmap, architecture, and will be responsible for its implementation. With that, you will seek and close strategic partnerships to ensure a fast progress within a lean organization. You know what needs to be done to bring digital innovation to a manufacturing process.
In your role you will be
- Defining and leading the strategy and architecture for LeydenJar’s digital industry platform.
- Developing a – future ready - Digital Industry Roadmap and help building necessary in-house competencies and strategic partnerships for its execution.
- Leading the implementation and execution of the roadmap, you know how to get things done.
- Defining customer oriented digital services.
- Educating and guiding others on architectural standards, principles, methodology and trends.
- Keeping up to date on the market needs in the Digital Industry domain via customers interaction.
- You have a Master degree in Information Technology (IT) or similar.
- You have experience developing architecture of an industrial digital platform and 7+ years of working experience developing digital solutions across the automation pyramid (PLC, HMI, SCADA, MES, ERP). Preferably from the high tech equipment domain.
- Thereby you have practical experience and knowledge of Software and Hardware solutions, standards and protocols for I4.0 and IIoT, this is a must. Having experience with digital platforms of Siemens or Rockwell automation is a plus.
- You know how to think strategically and you have the ability to seek, close and steer strategic partnerships.
- You also have strong project and stakeholder management skills.
- You are team oriented, in your role you will also be working with scientists and hardware engineers.
- You are able to listen what customers are saying and translate this into solutions.
- You have the ability to work in a multidisciplinary, multicultural and dynamic environment. Having experience with working in a startup is a plus.
What can you expect from us?
- Unique experience in a rapidly scaling VC-backed start-up environment (in the next 18 months LeydenJar is expected to triple in size)
- Chance to work on potentially world-changing technology that can be a game changer to a range of industries and a key enabler for the energy transition
- Great colleagues; at LeydenJar you will be part of a multi-national, ambitious, innovative and entrepreneurial team/12+ different nationalities!/
- We host internal FUN events each year and offer personal development perks.
Do you want to take on the challenge as a Digital Industry System Architect? We are looking forward to your application!