Intern battery lab
We are looking for a dedicated intern to boost productivity within LeydenJar: You will be working within an entrepreneurial start-up - we are open-minded, data driven and innovative.
You will be part of a young, international and ambitious team that is determined to make an impact towards a better world with cleaner energy.
- A challenging job with a lot of appreciation for your work;
- Work on an innovative, game-changing technology;
- You will be working in a young and friendly team and you can learn a lot;
We are looking for candidates with the following competencies:
- You are detailed and thorough;
- You like being hands on and don’t enjoy sitting at a desk all day;
- You have a positive attitude and are full of energy;
- You carry out plans as agreed, but you are flexible to change if required;
And the following qualifications:
- Applied science/College (MBO/HBO) degree in a technical discipline
- Good communication skills in English;
- Experience in a mechanical and / or electrical lab is a plus;
- Experience with some coding (Python) is a plus
- Good skills in MS Excel / Word / PowerPoint, and fine with learning new IT apps.