IT Application Engineer
Are you excited to help shape the future of battery technology and consequently the future of consumer electronics and mobility? Do you have the engineering wit do drive customer success from a technical perspective? Can you not wait to dive into a VC-backed deep tech scale-up with the ambition to change the world?
Then hurry up and join our multi-national team of ambitious, innovative and entrepreneurial colleagues!
LeydenJar Technologies is scaling rapidly and while doing so we are looking for an IT Application Engineer to join us in our mission to boost battery technology.
As an IT Application Engineer, you are taking the lead regarding the technical design, maintenance and lifecycle management of the software applications used within LeydenJar. We are looking for someone who is able to automate using technologies like RPA and LCP from the Microsoft Power tools suite as well, having a basic understanding of database management and interfacing technologies. We have awesome assignments:
- In collaboration with IT partners and colleagues (like data analysts and ML/AI specialists) you will be working on a greenfield setup of a data warehouse.
- Optimize working procedures for QC lab using MS Power tools.
- Together with IT partners you would be creating the interfaces and regulate management for the data lake / warehouse platform.
- Helping your new colleagues to automate processes to enable a more efficient way of work.
In this role you will be:
- Defining standards for RPA and LCP made solutions to ensure quality and future readiness;
- Creating solutions to automate processes for colleagues;
- Maintaining applications throughout their lifecycle (to ensure the application and documentation stay future proof);
- Defining standards for interface (API) and lifecycle management ;
- Create data interfaces and pipelines;
- Monitor, maintain and manage application interfaces;
- Set standards for custom made tools to secure quality;
- Manage the maintenance of the databases and data warehouse platform.
- Reporting to IT Manager.
- You have Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or similar;
- You have minimum 10 years of proven experience in a similar role;
- You are result oriented and a team player;
- You have comprehensive understanding of complex multi-disciplinary projects;
- You possess excellent business acumen;
- Your communication skills in English, both spoken and written are excellent;
- You have the ability to work in a scaling up, multicultural and dynamic environment.
What can you expect from us?
- Unique experience in a rapidly scaling VC-backed start-up environment;
- Full time position and market conform compensation (incl. pension);
- Chance to work on potentially world-changing technology that can be a game changer to a range of industries and a key enabler for the energy transition;
- Great colleagues; at LeydenJar you will be part of a multi-national, ambitious, innovative and entrepreneurial team/20+ different nationalities!/
- We host internal FUN events each year and offer personal development perks.
Do you want to take on the challenge as an IT Application Engineer?
We are looking forward to your application!
At LeydenJar we value diversity, and we provide equal opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, etc.