IT system manager
Are you excited to help shape the future of battery technology and consequently the future of consumer electronics and mobility? Do you have the engineering wit to drive customer success from a technical perspective? Can you not wait to dive in to a VC-backed deep tech scale-up with the ambition to change the world?
Then hurry up and join our multi-national team of ambitious, innovative and entrepreneurial colleagues!
About the Job
LeydenJar Technologies has a mission to deliver a solution to the lithium-ion battery industry. We are looking for a seasoned IT System Manager to build up IT infrastructure together with external partners that will help improve security management of information, timely work flow, and decision-making process in every sector of LeydenJar Technologies. Now that interconnection and intercommunication between each element of the corporate IT system are highly desired in this fastest growing IT industry ever, as an IT system manager you will enjoy building up IT infrastructure which will enable seamless flow of information between individual functions of LeydenJar Technologies such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Production, R&D, and so on with strong security in place.
As unique in a start-up company, you will work in a very live and vigorous environment together with your colleagues full of entrepreneurship who are enjoying learning from mistakes and making innovative big steps forward every day and week. You will be working with various stakeholders and will report to CTO temporarily and to COO later.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing information technology and computer systems ensuring security of data, and network access, and data backup
- Building up corporate operational IT system ensuring seamless integration of requirements from different stakeholders
- Identifying problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Auditing systems and assess their outcomes
- Handling annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
What you can expect from us:
- Unique experience in a rapidly scaling VC-backed start-up environment
- Chance to work on potentially world-changing technology that can be an enabler to a range of industries in service to the energy transition
- Great colleagues; at LeydenJar you will be part of a multi-national, ambitious, innovative and entrepreneurial team /with 14+ different nationalities!
- Relocation will be discussed for international movement of household goods and for relocation of yourself and your family. Application for work/residence permit and 30% Ruling will be supported by us (no guarantee, though)
- We host internal FUN events each year and offer personal development perks
Do you want to take on the challenge as IT System Manager? We are looking forward to your application!
And the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of experience working in IT operations
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and hands on best practices in computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance based on Cloud platform
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills in technical management based on information analysis
- Experience in leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Excellent expectation management of stakeholders with brilliance and warm heart.