Jr. Maintenance Technician
Whom we are looking for
Are you innovative, driven to find novel solutions and demonstrate a passion for high-tech processes? Are you flexible and determined to get the best out of yourself? Then join LeydenJar Technologies as a maintenance Technician.
We are looking for a dedicated maintenance technician to support our pre-pilot operations, who enjoys working with high-tech equipment and can carry out repetitive tasks precisely.
You are eager to learn and excited to work with us to make better batteries. Your work will be supervised by senior equipment engineers, and you will report to Eindhoven plant manager.
You will be working in a start-up environment. This means that we have to react quicky to change, and that everyone makes a big difference, including you!
You will be part of a young, international, ambitious and diverse team that is determined to make a better world with cleaner energy.
You will be responsible for:
- Operating production equipment;.
- Maintenance of PECVD equipment
- Cleaning machines after productions runs
- Prepare part prior to tool maintenance
Furthermore, you will assist with:
- Preparation of product samples.
- Measuring product samples for quality control
- Keeping the plant clean and tidy, and preparing it for the work to be done
- A full-time position, 40-hour working-week;
- You will start with a one-year contract, and this can become an indefinite term contract.
- We offer a competitive salary, including holiday pay and pension contribution.
- You will be working with our great team on a breakthrough technology for a better future
Location and other matters
- You will be based at LeydenJar’s office in Eindhoven;
- You can legally work in The Netherlands;
- Do you see yourself in the job above? Send us your CV and an email why we should hire you.
- We are looking for someone who can preferably start as soon as possible.
We are looking for candidates with the following competencies:
- You are thorough, independent, proactive and do not mind doing repetitive work;
- You have a positive attitude, hands-on mentality and a good stress tolerance;
- You enjoy following rules and standard operating procedures;
- You listen well to the requests of engineers and scientists for tasks in the plant, and you like to help find ways to make these possible;
- You are comfortable in taking responsibility to finish the job on your own, once it is well explained;
- You understand that working in a start-up means working in an environment where many things happen and where plans change;
- You find it easy to listen and talk to people and bring a smile to work.
And the following qualifications:
- A completed intermediate vocational education (MBO) in mechanical engineering, mechatronics or similar;
- Affinity to large, high-tech machines;
- Working experience from production or start-up environment is a plus;
- Experience in working with vacuum equipment, and/or roll-to-roll equipment is nice to have;
- Good command of computers, e.g. MS Office
- Ability to communicate in Dutch and English.