We are looking for a dedicated production technician to support our pre-pilot operations, who enjoys working with high-tech equipment and can carry out repetitive tasks precisely.
You are eager to learn and excited to work with us to make better batteries. Your work will be supervised by senior process and equipment engineers, and you will report to Eindhoven plant manager.
You will be working in a start-up environment. This means that we have to react quicky to change, and that everyone makes a big difference, including you!
You will be part of a young, international, ambitious and diverse team that is determined to make a better world with cleaner energy.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of product samples.
- Measuring product samples for quality control
- Keeping the plant clean and tidy, and preparing it for the work to be done
Furthermore, you will assist with:
- Operating production equipment;.
- Maintenance of PECVD equipment
- A challenging job with a lot of appreciation for your work;
- Work on an innovative, game-changing technology;
- You will be working in a young and friendly team and you can learn a lot;
- We are filling a full-time position, and you cannot do this from home;
- You will start with a one-year contract, and this can become an indefinite term contract.
Location and other matters
- You will be based at our Eindhoven plant;
- You can legally work in The Netherlands, and you live near Eindhoven;
- Do you see yourself in the job above? Contact us with your CV and motivation letter.
- We are looking for someone who can preferably start as soon as possible.
- Applicants without working experience are welcome.
What you are bringing
We are looking for candidates with the following competencies:
- You are thorough, independent, proactive and do not mind doing repetitive work;
- You have a positive attitude, hands-on mentality and a good stress tolerance;
- You enjoy following rules and standard operating procedures;
- You listen well to the requests of engineers and scientists for tasks in the plant, and you like to help find ways to make these possible;
- You are comfortable in taking responsibility to finish the job on your own, once it is well explained;
- You understand that working in a start-up means working in an environment where many things happen and where plans change;
- You find it easy to listen and talk to people and bring a smile to work.
And the following qualifications:
- A completed intermediate vocational education (MBO) in mechanical engineering, mechatronics or similar;
- Affinity to large, high-tech machines;
- Working experience from production or start-up environment is a plus;
- Experience in working with vacuum equipment, and/or roll-to-roll equipment is nice to have;
- Good command of computers, e.g. MS Office
- Ability to communicate in Dutch and English.