Are you excited to help shape the future of battery technology and consequently the future of consumer electronics and mobility? Are you all set to dive into a VC-backed deep tech scale-up with the ambition to change the world?
Then hurry up and join our multi-national team of ambitious, innovative and entrepreneurial colleagues!
LeydenJar Technologies is scaling rapidly and while doing so we are looking for a QC Technician to join us in our mission to boost battery technology.
We are looking for a dedicated QC technician to support our pre-pilot operations, who enjoys working with high-tech equipment and can carry out repetitive tasks precisely.
You are eager to learn and excited to work with us to make better batteries. Your work will be supervised by senior process engineers, and you will report to Head of Production. You will be part of a young, international, ambitious and diverse team that is determined to make a better world with cleaner energy.
It is a full-time position /no shifts!/ and working from home is not possible. Your main working location will be in Eindhoven.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of product samples.
- Measuring product samples for quality control using several measurement tools
- Keeping the QC lab clean and tidy, and preparing it for the work to be done
Furthermore, you will assist with:
- Assisting engineers with the development of new QC methods
- Operating production equipment
- Maintenance of PECVD equipment.
- You have completed min MBO/equal level of education in analytical technique or similar;
- You are available to start immediately;
- Working experience in production environment/ working with production inspection vacuum equipment, and/or roll-to-roll equipment is a plus;
- You possess affinity to large, high-tech machines and you are comfortable in taking responsibility to finish the job on your own, once it is well explained;
- You understand that working in a start-up means working in an environment where many things happen and where plans change;
- You find it easy to listen and talk to people and bring a smile to work.
- You have good command of computers, e.g. MS Office and ability to communicate in English or Dutch.
What can you expect from us:
- Unique experience in a rapidly scaling VC-backed start-up environment (in the next 18 months LeydenJar is expected to triple in size)
- Chance to work on potentially world-changing technology that can be a game changer to a range of industries and a key enabler for the energy transition
- Great colleagues; at LeydenJar you will be part of a multi-national, ambitious, innovative and entrepreneurial team/14+ different nationalities!/
- You will start on a 1 year contract that can become an indefinite term contract
- Relocation will be supported for international movement of household goods and for relocation of yourself and your family. Application for work/residence permit and 30% ruling will be supported by us (no guarantee, though)
- We host internal FUN events each year and offer personal development perks.
Are you ready to take on the challenge as a QC Technician?
We are looking forward to your application!