Are you excited to help shape the future of battery technology and consequently the future of consumer electronics and mobility? Do you have the engineering wit do drive customer success from a technical perspective? Can you not wait to dive into a VC-backed deep tech scale-up with the ambition to change the world?
Then hurry up and join our multi-national team of ambitious, innovative and entrepreneurial colleagues!
LeydenJar Technologies is scaling rapidly and while doing so we are looking for an QHSSE Engineer to join us in our mission to boost battery technology.
As QHSSE Engineer, you will be responsible for applying and optimizing the quality, safety, security, health and environment at LeydenJar in accordance with the customer requirements, legal requirements and permits. Main focus will be Quality and Quality systems. You will also support to ensure compliance, safe use of chemical substances and other HSSE activities.
Your primary location will be Eindhoven, but also you will be supporting Leiden location. You are willing to travel on incidental base.
You report to the QHSSE manager and have an important central role in the QHSSE team and organization. You work especially closely together with the QC team, HSSE team, Product Development and the Battery lab analysts. In this versatile role for lots of aspects, you will a chance to develop yourself.
You will be working on:
- Setting up the Quality system of our product
- Judging measured parameters regarding SPC
- Implementation of required certifications for both Quality as HSSE
- Supporting/leading QHSSE activities and reach targets
- Guiding organization in Management of Change and other QMS systems
- Setting up and implement quality measurements and specifications
- Preparing and managing the (additional) risk inventory and evaluation
- Being responsible for investigating, reporting and analyzing QHSSE incidents
- Supporting the Quality Control team
- You have at least 5 year experience in a similar position
- You have at least a completed HBO education
- You have experience in a production environment using and setting up quality systems
- Experience with DfSS/LSS is a pre, preferably you are green or black belt
- You have experience with and can lead problem analysis
- You are familiar with or can investigate applicable laws and regulations
- You are able to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment and act with a sense of urgency
- You show initiative on improvement projects and are able to lead such projects
- Experience with certification projects is a pre, especially ISO9001/ISO14001/IATF16949
- You communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- You have a customer focus
What can you expect from us?
- Unique experience in a rapidly scaling VC-backed start-up environment
- Full-time position and market conform compensation (incl. pension)
- Chance to work on potentially world-changing technology that can be a game changer to a range of industries and a key enabler for the energy transition
- Great colleagues; at LeydenJar you will be part of a multi-national, ambitious, innovative and entrepreneurial team/20+ different nationalities!
- We host internal FUN events each year and offer personal development perks.
Do you want to take on the challenge as an QHSSE Engineer?
We are looking forward to your application!
At LeydenJar we value diversity, and we provide equal opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, etc.