Senior Project Manager
Are you excited to help shape the future of battery technology and consequently the future of consumer electronics and mobility? Do you have the engineering wit do drive customer success from a technical perspective? Can you not wait to dive in to a VC-backed deep tech scale-up with the ambition to change the world?
Then hurry up and join our multi-national team of ambitious, innovative and entrepreneurial colleagues!
LeydenJar Technologies is scaling rapidly and while doing so we are looking for a Senior Project Manager who joins us in our mission to boost battery technology.
About the job
As LeydenJar’s manufacturing technology matures, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager who will organize engineering projects. As a Project Manager you will manage a portfolio of projects, support technical project leaders with day-to-day project management, secure full alignment of stakeholders and prepare execution of new projects. You know what needs to be done to bring order in projects and you will take your colleagues onboard in this journey.
In your role you will be
- Managing a portfolio of multidisciplinary, engineering projects and be responsible for their smooth execution on time, within the intended scope and budget, while being a day-to-day project manager in these projects.
- Aligning internal and external project stakeholders, keeping them up to date about the projects progress and making sure the projects are seen as a success.
- Preparing a scope, planning and budget of new projects.
- Supporting project technical leaders with the above and facilitate efficient resource planning.
- Helping with implementation of a structured way of working in the Industrialization group of LeydenJar.
- Reporting to the Head of Industrialization.
- You have a Master Degree in Mechanical Engineer, Mechatronics or similar and >8 years of experience leading complex engineering and multidisciplinary projects.
- You hold an IPMA-B certificate or an equivalent and have a proven track of managing portfolio of ~5 projects.
- You are experienced in managing EPC projects, preferably in the high tech equipment building domain.
- You have excellent reporting, communication (in English and preferably also in Dutch) and stakeholder management skills.
- You are strong in identifying and managing project risks, creative in organizing projects efficiently and with minimal overhead.
- You are a team player, perceptive, patient yet persuasive and goal oriented.
- You thrive in a multidisciplinary, multicultural and dynamic environment.
What can you expect from us?
- Unique experience in a rapidly scaling VC-backed start-up environment (in the next 18 months LeydenJar is expected to triple in size)
- Chance to work on potentially world-changing technology that can be a game changer to a range of industries and a key enabler for the energy transition
- Great colleagues; at LeydenJar you will be part of a multi-national, ambitious, innovative and entrepreneurial team/12+ different nationalities!/
- Relocation will be supported for international movement of household goods and for relocation of yourself and your family. Application for work/residence permit and 30% ruling will be supported by us (no guarantee, though)
- We host internal FUN events each year and offer personal development perks.
Are you ready to take on the challenge as a Senior Project Manager?
We are looking forward to your application!