Are you excited to help shape the future of battery technology and consequently the future of consumer electronics and mobility? Are you all set to dive into a VC-backed deep tech scale-up with the ambition to change the world?
Then hurry up and join our multi-national team of ambitious, innovative and entrepreneurial colleagues!
We are looking for a dedicated QC Technician to support our pre-pilot operations, who enjoys working with high-tech equipment and can carry out repetitive tasks precisely.
You are eager to learn and excited to work with us to make better batteries. Your work will be supervised by senior process engineers, and you will report to Head of Production. You will be part of a young, international, ambitious and diverse team that is determined to make a better world with cleaner energy.
It is a full-time position /no shifts!/ and working from home is not possible. Your main working location will be in Eindhoven.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation PECVD production and R&D machines
- Production of Anode film at constant quality
- Maintaining of the machines in close cooperation our partners
Furthermore, you will assist with:
- Process improvements to achieve a constant quality of our innovative products
- Quality control of the produced materials
- Initiatives to improve the machine, the maintenance, and the expanding production location
- You have completed min MBO/equal level of education.
- You are available to start soon.
- Working experience in production environment/ working with production inspection vacuum equipment, and/or roll-to-roll equipment is a plus.
- You possess affinity to large, high-tech machines and you are comfortable in taking responsibility to finish the job on your own, once it is well explained.
- You understand that working in a start-up means working in an environment where many things happen and where plans change.
- You find it easy to listen and talk to people and bring a smile to work.
- You have good command of computers, e.g. MS 365 and ability to communicate in English or Dutch.
What can you expect from us:
- Unique experience in a rapidly scaling VC-backed start-up environment
- Chance to work on potentially world-changing technology that can be a game changer to a range of industries and a key enabler for the energy transition
- Salary of 2.500 - 4.200 euro gross per month, including holiday allowance.
- Great colleagues; at LeydenJar you will be part of a multi-national, ambitious, innovative and entrepreneurial team/14+ different nationalities!/
- You will start on a 1 year contract that can become an indefinite term contract
- We host internal FUN events each year and offer personal development perks.
Are you ready to take on the challenge as a Production Technician?
We are looking forward to your application!